We stay in some awesome places like:
• The Surf House located in the centre of Byron Bay
• The newly renovated Selina Hostels in Brisbane AND Magnetic Island
• Noosa’s newest resort hostel, Bounce
• In villas at an Eco Resort in Bargara
Also camp under the stars on K’gari, sleep below deck (or on) deck on an ex-race maxi sailing yacht plus plenty of other great hostels…
Stray Australia Select Tours
Accommodation: Twin/double private rooms.
Stay in private twin/double share accommodation in a mix of hotels, resorts, cabins, villas and even 3 nights glamping in safari tents!
• Start the tour off in style at the Mercure Cairns
• Stay in cute cabins at the newly renovated Selina Magnetic Island
• Self-contained villas at Darlington Beach and a an Eco Resort in Bargara
• Glamping safari tents at Habitat Noosa
• A resort in Port Stephens boasting one of the biggest pools in Australia!
• End the tour in style at Vibe Hotel on Sydney’s Darling Harbour
All accommodation rooms are twin/double share and include a private ensuite or bathroom with the exception of the following:
- your accommodation at Selina Magnetic Island where bathrooms are separate and shared between up to 4 people.
- your accommodation at Darlington Beach Holiday Park (Coffs Harbour) where you stay in villas with bathrooms that are shared between up to 4 people.
If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired with another traveller of the same gender to share a room (unless you purchase a solo upgrade).