4265 Oio Road,
Sign up for the ultimate outdoor enthusiast’s adventure on a working high country station. Located on the edge of the magnificent Whanganui River, spend time at the award winning Blue Duck Station and get a true appreciation for rural life in New Zealand’s remote outback.
Opt in for horse trekking over the rolling countryside, a 4WD Eco-Warrior Bush Safari, jet boating and kayaking or try your hand at hunting local pests. Consistently rated as Stray’s #1 destination, this is a ‘must do’ adventure for the intrepid traveller.
2 nights’ accommodation (4-6 share dorm)
Select 2 activities from the following:
- 4WD Eco-Warrior Bush Safari
- Station horse trek
- Jet boating & river kayaking (available summer only)
- Guided hunting trip
Clay bird shooting
- Meals: 2 dinners, 1 lunch, 2 breakfasts
Email to book: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- Exclusive Stray product
- Must be arriving on the Stray Bus to participate.
- All activities are weather dependent and subject to operations