Tours departing May - September 2019 (Off-Peak)
Full itineraries and departure information will be available online early December 2018. If you would like to register your interest to be the first to hear about the Stray Journeys Off Peak tours, please email [email protected]
Maximise your time in New Zealand! Travelling Off Peak allows you to make the most of New Zealand's stunning scenery and awesome activities without the crowds, and you'll save money on your New Zealand adventure (Stray Journeys Off Peak tours are priced lower than Stray Journeys Summer tours).
Your guide will take you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey, with plenty of great stops, showing you the real New Zealand.
Choose a tour and then sit back and relax because it's all taken care of!
- All transport by mini-bus or coach and inter-island transport between the North and South Island (for National Tours)
- Local Tour Guide - expect entertaining commentary, insight into local culture and extra support should you want to book any additional activities.
- All accommodation - quad-share (upgrades available)
- Activities - a selection of top-rated activities and special deals on optional activities
- Some meals (as indicated on each tour's itinerary)
Use the filter to choose a region, add a timeframe, then compare tours by switching the toggle to 'show maps'.