If you're a Stray Customer, you can view and amend your itinerary, travel dates and pick-up location by using our Stray Mate app (available for download in the app store).
- November 2019
- December 2019
- Summer 2020 - valid from January - March 2020
- April 2020
- Off Peak 1 - valid from 29 April - 15 July 2020
- Off Peak 2 - valid from 16 July - August 2020
- September 2020
Are you planning well in advance and don't see the timetable you need here? Email [email protected] for assistance.
See the current timetable for your pass:
North Island Passes
South Island Passes
- The pick-up time displayed on the timetables is based on Stray's ‘main’ pick-up location. If you are getting picked up elsewhere times may vary. Check Stray Mate before you travel for the specific time.
- The bus will only stop at Stray’s ‘main’ pick-up location unless a passenger has booked one of the alternative options. All alternative pick-ups must be finalised by 4:00 pm (weekdays) or 3:30 pm (weekends) before the day of travel.
Before you travel: Please double check your pick-up location by logging into Stray Mate and looking at your itinerary. If your itinerary says "Please Advise”, you can update this in Stray Mate up until 4:00 pm (weekdays) or 3:30 pm (weekends) the day before travel. Otherwise, make your way to Stray’s ‘main’ pick-up location.
- Auckland Pick-up: The main pick-up for all Auckland departures (both Northbound and Southbound) is the Oakley Shop, 99 Queen Street.
Remember to be waiting at your confirmed pick-up location at least 10 minutes beforehand to ensure you don't miss the bus.