If you're a Stay Customer, you can view and amend your itinerary, travel dates and pick-up location in Stray Mate our online booking tool (logins supplied at time of booking).
On this page:
See the current timetable (May - Sep 2018) for your pass here:
North Island Passes
South Island Passes
Download our seasonal timetables (PDF) to help you plan in advance. Timetables may be subject to change so please check back periodically.
- Winter 2018 - valid from 1 May - 30 September 2018
- Spring 2018 - valid from 1 October - 31 October 2018
- Summer 2018 - valid from 1 November - 31 December 2018
Are you planning well in advance and don't see the timetable you need here? Email [email protected] for assistance.
- The pick-up time displayed on the timetables is based on the ‘main’ pick-up location. If you are getting picked up elsewhere times may vary. Check your Stray Mate before you travel for the specific time.
- The bus will only stop at Stray’s ‘main’ pick-up location unless a passenger has booked one of the alternative options. All alternative pick-ups must be finalised by 4:00pm (weekdays) or 3:30pm (weekends) before the day of travel.
Before you travel: Please double check your pick-up location by logging into Stray Mate and looking at your itinerary. If your itinerary says "Please Advise”, you can update this in Stray Mate up until 4:00pm (weekdays) or 3:30pm (weekends) the day before travel. Otherwise make your way to Stray’s ‘main’ pick-up location.
- Auckland Pick-up: The main pick-up for those travelling the Auckland to Hahei sector (Auckland: Southbound) has been changed to the Oakley Shop, 99 Queen Street. For those travelling to Paihia (Auckland: Northbound), the main pick-up remains at the Stray Shop, 50 Fort Street.
Remember to be waiting at your confirmed pick-up location at least 10 minutes beforehand to ensure you don't miss the bus.
- List of Stray Departure Times by Location