Located in the heart of Picton, The Villa Backpacker Lodge is a 100 year old character home that you are sure to love. Enjoy friendly hospitality that feels homely with its beautiful gardens, relaxing verandah, large private backyard, great music, and all the other facilities you can expect from a good hostel.
The Villa is a member of Budget Backpacker Hostels (BBH).
- Lounges: A TV lounge equipped with a large screen TV, DVD, VCR and SKY TV to enjoy movies and all the sports channels. Plus another quiet lounge space, great for conversations, games and puzzles. Music plays outside with speakers into the spa courtyard.
- Laundry: The Villa has two coin operated washer and dryers, one laundry in each building and plenty of washing line space to take advantage of the Marlborough sun.
- Entertainment: A big dual XBox stand up console in the main courtyard for all the game freaks and car racing drivers.
- Spa & BBQ: A large Hot Spa, free to use between 8.30am and 10.00pm for all guests + ‘complimentary Yellow Rubber Ducks’….. There is also a gas BBQ outside free for all guests to use.
- Gym & Bikes: The Villa has a gym machine for guest use free of charge. There are also plenty of Bikes for sightseeing around Picton.
- Standard rooms are dorm share (4, 6, 8 or 10)
- Twins/Doubles + en-suite upgrades maybe available (on request)
Book me with your driver!