You've booked your pass and your flights started packing (probably not) and now it's time to figure out where to hop on and off!
Timetables will vary depending on the pass you're on and the time of year that you're travelling. You can use the timetables below to help plan your trip.
Once you've bought a pass, you'll have access to our Stray Mate Trip Manager where you can view and amend your itinerary, book your travel dates, and select your pick-up location.
COVID-19 DISRUPTIONS: Stray tours are currently suspended in New Zealand, Australia and Asia at this stage until 1 June.
- June - August 2020 - showing the first date back into each destination.
- September 2020
- Pick Up Times and Locations
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- The pick-up time displayed on the timetables is based on Stray's ‘main’ pick-up location. If you are getting picked up elsewhere times may vary. Check Stray Mate before you travel for a specific time.
- The bus will only stop at Stray's main pick up location unless a passenger has booked one of the alternative options. All alternative pick-ups must be finalised by 4:00 pm (weekdays) or 3:30 pm (weekends) before the day of travel.
Before you travel: Please double check your pick-up location by logging into Stray Mate and looking at your itinerary. If your itinerary says "Please Advise”, you can update this in Stray Mate up until 4:00 pm (weekdays) or 3:30 pm (weekends) the day before travel. Otherwise, make your way to Stray’s ‘main’ pick-up location.
- Auckland Pick-up: The main pick-up for all Auckland departures (both Northbound and Southbound) is the Oakley Shop, 99 Queen Street.
Remember to be waiting at your confirmed pick-up location at least 10 minutes beforehand to ensure you don't miss the bus.
NORTHBOUND TIMETABLES (Sydney > Cairns)
- Northbound Freestyle Pass Timetable - Valid from June - September 2020
- Northbound Freestyle Tour Timetable - Valid from June - December 2020
SOUTHBOUND TIMETABLES (Cairns > Sydney)
- Southbound Freestyle Pass Timetable - Valid from June - September 2020
- Southbound Freestyle Tour Timetable - Valid from June - December 2020
BLUE MOUNTAINS TIMETABLES
For all travellers joining us on our Blue Mountains day trip, these timetables apply to you:
April – October: Tuesdays / Thursdays / Fridays / Saturdays (+Wednesdays throughout November - March)
Buses depart on our Freestyle Travel Network twice a week. Use the timetable below to see what days they depart.
THAILAND, LAOS, CAMBODIA & VIETNAM
- Timetable - Valid 1 June - 30 September 2020
To learn more about what to expect on travel days and the type of transport we use, visit our Transport & Travel page.
HOW TO READ THE TIMETABLE
The timetables listed show all departures across the Stray Asia network from Bangkok, Thailand through to Hanoi, Vietnam. Unless you are travelling on the Lot Pass (which covers all those destinations), this means that you will only need a portion of the timetable.
The numbers on the left-hand side are the days according to the Lot Pass, assuming you don't hop off and spend longer anywhere.
Are you planning well in advance and don't see the timetable you need here? Email [email protected] for assistance.