Summer Tours: Departing October 2018 - early May 2019
Off-Peak Tours (view here): Departing May - September 2018
Maximise your time in New Zealand!
Stray Journeys are small group bus tours based on a fixed itinerary where you stay with the same group of travellers.
Think of it as a road trip experience, where your guide takes you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey, with plenty of great stops, getting off the beaten track and showing you the real New Zealand.
Choose a tour and then sit back and relax because it's all taken care of!
- All transport by mini-bus or coach and inter-island transport between the North and South Island (for National Tours)
- Local Tour Guide - expect entertaining commentary, insight into local culture and extra support should you want to book any additional activities.
- All accommodation - quad-share (upgrades available)
- Activities - a selection of top-rated activities and special deals on optional activities
- Some meals (as indicated on each tour's itinerary)
Use the filter to choose a region, add a timeframe, then compare tours by switching the toggle to 'show maps'.