Leap off Auckland’s famous Sky Tower - 192 metres straight down at 85km an hour!
SkyJump is one of New Zealand's most thrilling attractions and one of Auckland City’s 'don't miss!' experiences. SkyJump is New Zealand’s highest jump and only Base Jump by wire. Our highly trained jump masters will rope you up and talk you safely up to the edge, until suddenly you’ll find yourself balancing on your tiptoes, leaning out over the streets of Auckland far below. After that there’s nothing to do, but let go and fly!
FLY LIKE A BIRD, ONLY FASTER!
SkyJump can be described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire. It’s just like being a movie stuntman, or a super hero, or a very big bird! It’s different to bungy jumping. You’ll fall very fast (approx 85kph) for around 11 seconds, and then come to a smooth landing in Sky City plaza below. If it’s a fine day you might get a round of applause from the crowds enjoying the sun in the plaza.
- Perfect for young and old, minimum age of 10, and no maximum age!
- Our jump masters are rigorously trained and always operate in teams.
- SkyJump is OSH approved and completely safe.
- Photo and video package available.
- Ticket includes trip back to observation level in the Sky Tower.
What to wear: All you need is comfortable clothing and lace up shoes.
Book with the Stray Travel Shop for a special Stray price!