Base hostels are designed for the modern day global traveller, with state of the art facilities, superior comfort & security and friendly services, Base Backpackers are a revolution in beds, bars and travel experience. Base hostels are located around New Zealand in both the North and South Islands.
Pipi Patch is located in the heart of the Bay of Islands. The hostel is 50 meters from the beach and only a short stroll to Paihia's seaside resort restaurants, cafes and ferry terminals for accessing the wondrous Bay of Islands.
• TV lounge & sun deck chill out area
• Modern kitchen, dining and laundry facilities
• Global Gossip internet access
• Spa and swimming pool
• Nightly BBQ's
• Pipi Patch Bar: party with travelers and meet the locals!
• Base Travel: book adventure activity, onward travel
• Free on site parking
Pipi Patch offers different types as well as sized rooms. The range goes from private en-suites to share dorms that are clean and comfortable. All beds are made up with hotel quality linen and include under bed lockers in multi-share rooms. Pipi Patch also has a sanctuary wing for girls only.