Have the Best Day of Your Life!
You’re in great hands with our friendly staff and stellar safety record. Enjoy a scenic flight climbing to altitude-then the door opens! Nothing can prepare you for the exhilaration and adrenalin you will feel as you free fall for over 60 seconds at 16,500 ft going 200kph! You’ll see snow-capped mountains, soar over 3 national parks, golden beaches and turquoise oceans. When your parachute opens you gently fly over one of the most beautiful areas in the world. Truly breathtaking!
- The only drop zone in the country where you can see both islands!
- Best scenery, friendly team and best value.
- Great Trip Advisor reviews
- Small group ensures personal service
- New Zealand's longest running skydiving operations with over 20 years of experience
Book in your Stray Mate app!
If you’re looking for an adrenaline-filled way to see NZ’s beautiful scenery, we’ve rounded up the best skydive locations in the country!
Photos and Video
Capture the best scenery with our amazing photography package. Star in your very own video and receive over 80 still photos. You’ll have proof of your courage and priceless moments to relive again and again. Write a message on your hands to share with friends and family. If you choose to include the photography option, a camera person will be assigned just for you; they’ll make a little interview before you jump, interact with you in the plane, literally hang outside the plane to capture your exact exit moment. During your free fall, they can hold your hands and you can actually dock with another person above the earth! When you land, they'll be there to capture the smile on your face. Our camera teams are second to none and your video is individually edited just for you!
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver