The Blue Mountains is one of the best day trips on the east coast. This action packed adventure will take you to some of the best view points over the famous Blue Mountain range, including the famous ‘Three Sisters’, and the breath taking Jamison Valley. If the weather is right, we’ll take a dip at a gorgeous watering hole.
We’ll head out on a 1.5-2 hour hike through the lush rainforest, to the stunning Wentworth Falls. Enjoy a picnic lunch (included), fill up your Instagram story with epic scenery, and then head to Euroka for some wildlife spotting and a cold beer – keep your eyes out for wild kangaroos, kookaburras, cockatoos and lizards. Finally we’ll head back to Sydney in the late afternoon, and have you back in the city centre in time for beer o’clock.
Please Note: This is a one day trip, but you can hop off in Katoomba and stay for up to 1 month.
November – March: Every day except Sunday & Monday
April – October: Tues, Thu, Fri & Sat
"Such an amazing tour right from the word go, with the best tour guide Alex with all her energy and knowledge throughout the day! Amazing views and a good bit of exercise too! Highly recommend! Thanks for a great day Alex!!!”
Prepare for an epic day of adventure to see some of the most spectacular scenery in Australia.
- Spot wild kangaroos in Euroka
- Stop in Glenbrook for a coffee and snack break
- Hike 1.5 hours to Wentworth Falls and view points of the Jamison valley
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- Includes free beer/cider or soft drink
- Trek to a remote waterfall and lookout
- Get the iconic shot at the famous 3 Sisters Lookout
- Option to stay in Katoomba (up to one month)