Stray Journeys Summer Tours depart October 2017 - May 2018
Travelling May - October 2018? View Off-Peak Tours
Stray Journeys are small group tours based on a fixed itinerary where you stay with the same group of travellers.
Think of it as a road trip experience, where your guide takes you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey, with plenty of great stops, showing you the real New Zealand!
- All transport on comfortable mini buses and mid-sized coaches.
- Local Tour Guide - expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your tour guide
- All accommodation - quad-share (upgrades available)
- Activities - selected top-rated activities and special deals on optional activities
- Some meals (as indicated on each tour's itinerary)
Filter by adding a timeframe and compare passes by switching the toggle to 'show maps'.
Narrow your search