The North Island of New Zealand is packed full of geothermal wonders, Maori culture, remote beaches and heaps of adventure - and Stray is your ticket to see it all!
Stray is New Zealand's award-winning, guided bus network for adventurous travellers and here at Stray, we’ve been running adventure bus tours since 2002, building an awesome hop-on hop-off network all over the north island, bouncing from one incredible destination to the next.
Our North Island hop-on hop-off bus route:
- Hits all the highlights, like Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Wellington and the Coromandel.
- Takes you to unique, off the beaten track places like Blue Duck Station, a real working farm and Lake Aniwhenua, rich in Maori Culture.
- Loops north and south from Auckland.
- Gives you flexibility to hop on and off the bus along the way stopping to spend time in the places you love.
- Is guided by an awesome Driver Guide who knows a lot about everything around here and will help you to book accommodation and activities as you go.
Our favourite pass is the Jonah Pass - because you'll get to see it all!
Filter by adding a timeframe and compare passes by switching the toggle to 'show maps'.