Here at Stray, we’ve been running adventure bus tours since 2002, building a hop-on hop-off network that is nothing short of awesome.
Our New Zealand hop-on, hop-off bus route:
- Runs in a loop showcasing the best of both islands.
- Gives easy access to 7 of our spectacular National Parks. Hike your heart out!
- Takes you to unique, off the beaten track places like Blue Duck Station, Lake Aniwhenua and Gunn's Camp.
- Hits all the highlights, like Queenstown, Cathedral Cove, Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Abel Tasman, Franz Josef Glacier and Wellington.
- Gives you flexibility to hop on and off the bus along the way stopping to spend time in the places you love.
- Is guided by an awesome Driver Guide who knows a lot about everything around here and will help you to book accommodation and activities as you go.
Our favourite pass is the Maximus Pass - because you'll get to see it all, all year round!
Filter by adding a timeframe and compare passes by switching the toggle to 'show maps'.