Flexible adventures. Your time, your way.
If you are looking for the ultimate way to explore New Zealand, meet great people, visit amazing places and have total flexibility over your day to day itinerary, then Stray's the way!
- Are flexible - hop on and off the bus along the way stopping to spend time in the places you love.
- Get you off the beaten track - to unique places like Blue Duck Station, Lake Aniwhenua and Gunn's Camp.
- Are fully guided by charismatic Driver Guides
- Give you easy access to 7 spectacular National Parks. Hike your heart out!
- Include 'iconic hotspots' like Queenstown, Cathedral Cove, Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Abel Tasman, Franz Josef Glacier and Wellington.
- Are valid for 12 months of travel.
Our most popular New Zealand pass is the Maximus Pass - you won't miss out on anything!
Use the filter to choose a region, add a timeframe, then compare passes by switching the toggle to 'show maps'.
Narrow your search