When you're out travelling with Stray, one thing we guarantee is that your #StrayDays are going to be packed full of epic experiences with awesome people! You will leave behind that dreary computer screen, oversized study books, stacking dishwashers, or waiting tables because you are going to be LIVING IT UP here in New Zealand!
You'll be floating on a high as you gaze over magical mountain views, jump from a plane at 16,000 ft, go horse riding at sunset, stargaze into the milky way, skim rivers on death-defying jet boats and traverse volcanic plateaus. Sounds alright doesn't it?
We not only encourage, but we reward those who "resist the ordinary and share the extraordinary!"
How to claim your #StrayDays reward
1) Share an epic Stray experience on either your Facebook or Instagram page (or both)
2) Include one of the following captions with the relevant hashtags:
Just another Stray day ... #StrayDays #StrayNZ
Just another #StrayDay #StrayNZ
3) Tag Stray so that we can see how you are doing.
Facebook = @Straybus / Instragram = @StrayNZ
What you could win:
- If your post achieves 150 likes you'll win an exclusive Stray T-shirt
(an awesome souvenir to remember all the good times)
- If your post achieves 300 likes you'll win $100 NZD deposited back to your credit card!
How to apply for a prize:
Once your post has achieved 150+ or 300+ likes, take a screenshot (that clearly shows the amount of 'likes' you've accrued). Submit your screen shot using the online form provided below. We'll aim to respond to you within 5 working days.
Note: While you can only claim one T-shirt via his competition, you you can claim up to $300 NZD from 3 individual posts that each achieve over 300 likes.
So what are you waiting for? You've got the epic pictures, it's time to share them with the world!
- This program is open to all Stray Passengers who have travelled with Stray in the past 12months.
- Qualifying Posts must have been made from 1 May 2018 onwards, be original content captured or produced by the traveller (or the travellers peers) and must be posted to a personal social media account (Facebook or Instagram) and not posted on a business, group or fan page. Qualifying posts must have achieved 'Likes' organically through a private account from users within their current 'friend' network.
- Posts that have engaged in illegal 'like' buying, post sponsorship or paid boosting will be immediately disqualified from claiming a prize and from further participation in this competition.
- Upon submission Stray will request a copy of the original image. If you qualify for the reward, your acceptance of the prize simultaneously consents Stray to a non-exclusive, perpetual and worldwide license to use the image within its marketing material and promotional activities . This includes but is not limited to print, editorial, social and digital channels managed by Stray or Stray's partners.
- All entries must include the relevant caption, tag and hashtags as stated above.
- Participants can claim 1x t-shirt per traveller. T-shirts must be collected from Stray’s Auckland Travel Shop (50 Fort Street). Or they can be posted internationally for $20 NZD postal fee.
- Participants can claim the cash rewards on up to 3 unique posts.
- Rewards must be applied for within 12months of travelling with Stray.
- StrayDays rewards are capped at a total of 6 cash prize winners and 6 Tshirt winners per calendar month. If more than 6 submissions are received within a month, the winners will be selected as those who achieved the greatest number of likes on qualified post at the time of submission (screenshot submitted).