YOUR EASY PAYMENT PLAN
Want to book but short on cash? You can now pay off your Stray trip in two easy instalments!
Just pay a 15% deposit to secure your Stray pass (at the current price) and then you have up to 6 months to pay off your pass (NB. full payment must be received before you start your pass).
HOW DO I PAY A DEPOSIT?
Just choose the pass that suits you and proceed through to the checkout. Complete all your details and agree to Stray's Ts&Cs, then you can choose to pay the full payment, or a 15% deposit. Once you've selected 15% Deposit you will be taken to our secure DPS payment page to pay the initial 15% deposit for your pass. You will then be sent a confirmation email and your reference number.
To pay the final balance you'll need to go to Stray’s Extra Payment page and put through your payment quoting your reference number.
The final balance must be paid within 6 months of booking OR 14+ days before travel - which ever comes first. If travelling on the Blue Bird, full payment is required at least 30 days prior to departure.
If payment is not received within the specified time frame Stray reserves the right to release any existing booking.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding your payments please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and reference number.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is no administration fee however the 15% deposit is non-refundable.
- The Deposit option is available to all direct bookings (Online, Reservations or Stray Travel Shop).
- Full payment must be made within 6 months of booking or at least 14+ days before you start your Stray trip (you will not be able to book any subsequent dates on Hop-on Hop-off itineraries until full payment is received).
- Upon receipt of the full payment, your booking is subject to Stray’s normal terms and conditions and cancellation fees.
- When paying by deposit you are committed to paying the pass price advertised at the time of making the deposit, regardless of any price changes or alternative promotions available throughout your payment period.
- If you have a valid Promotional Code this must be applied at the time of booking (when placing a deposit) and cannot be applied at a later date. The promo code discount is applied to the entire booking value. Accordingly for any additional payments made against that booking you cannot apply the promo code again. A promo code can only be applied once to each booking.